Best Gastroenterology specialist in Dhaka
Top 5 Gastroenterologists
Gastric is now a common issue in general people. Kids to older every people are affected by gastric. May be you will be unable to find out a single person who is not take medicine for remedy of gastric. To take medicine is now become a daily routine. But it is great and regret that we take it simple matter. We are not concern about gastric! but why ? I have found one major reason that gastric is so common problem. But, we don't know the impact of gastric in various part of body though we know the some step of gastric like gastric-alter. There are many disease that main reason is gastric. Like: migraine, Anorexia nervous, Anxiety and many psychological disease etc.
However, i have given top 5 Urologist according to D-list. And given some tips for remedy of gastric.
6 tips to prevent gastric pain
Whether your gastric pain is diagnosed as non-ulcer dyspepsia or due to a more specific cause, making some simple lifestyle changes can lower your risk of experiencing gastric pain symptoms:
- Eat smaller but more frequent meals. If you often suffer from indigestion, have five to six smaller meals a day, rather than three square meals.
- Eat on time and avoid skipping meals. This will accustom your stomach to release its gastric juices only during at mealtimes and not erratically.
- Consume less irritating foods. Cutting down on spicy, acidic, fried or fatty foods helps reduce gastric symptoms and allows your stomach to heal.
- Drink alcohol in moderation. Excessive amounts of alcohol may weaken your stomach’s protective lining, making you more susceptible to ulcers.
- Quit smoking. Smoking increases the production of stomach acid, slows down healing and increases your risk of getting stomach cancer.
- Better manage your stress. High stress increases the production of gastric juices in your stomach. Exercise regularly and adopt relaxation activities such as yoga to keep your stress in check.